Lagoon 560 - all data
This Lagoon 560 offers a huge amount of space on 3 levels. The first level features 5 cabins, the second level features the huge saloon with galley and a spacey totally covered cockpit. At the front you find a huge trampoline, as well as an open seating area. Upon the third level is a lounge together with the captain stand with an amazing view.
There is space for up to 10 overnight guests in 5 cabins. For a day out the boat can easily fit up to 40 people. Additionally, there is a crew bow cabin portside
00Seven offers 3 cabin types:
- One spacious master cabin with ensuite bathroom and a queen berth
- Three spacious standard cabins with ensuite bathroom and queen berth
- Two single bunk beds with separate bathrooms.
The style of the cabins is simple but classy.
00Seven has plenty of seating space all over the boat
You can choose from:
- Sitting at the front under the sail and enjoy a fresh breeze,
- sitting in the cockpit or the saloon in the shade and protected from wind and weather or
- sitting on the flybridge with a stunning, unblocked all around view.
00Seven offers whatever the heart desires
You are looking for adventure and discovering? Sail along and find lonely beaches and hidden caves.
- You are looking to simply switch off and relax? Turn off your phone and sail to a lonely island.
- You are looking for culinary highlights and a great time with friends? Get out with up to 10 people and take a chef with you.
There is nearly no time limit you can stay out on 00Seven. The spacious storage and diesel tanks can carry enough to cater up to 10 guests for ca. 15 days.
There is an endless fresh water supply from huge watermakers and a 17.5 kW gensets powers the entire boat 24 hours a day for aircon and 240 V power supply.
The Lagoon560 series are swimming apartments which do not leave any wishes open.